Process Server Safety
Because You Don't Know What's Behind That Door
There is no such thing as a "routine" process serve. That's why you have to be safe and work smart each day.
Every door CAN be unpredictable and that's why you should not be.
What's In The Course
Our class discusses the basics of process server safety and how to have a "routine" in place so that you don't neglect something that could come back to bite you.
In this class, taught by former police officer and current process server agency owner Christine, she walks you through the preparation needed:
- What to ask of clients
- What to look for in the paperwork
- What to look for online, including background on the subject and the home or business where you'll be serving
- How to get in and out of neighborhoods
- How to park most safely
- How to approach houses
- How to "read" houses
- How to exit an area safely
- Where to stand at the door
- AND MORE!!!!
Why should you take this course from me?
- I work in this industry day in and day out and share the nuances and practical scenarios to help you absorb the information better.
- I worked in many high risk situations as a police officer and I have never been hurt or injured while serving papers in the past 10 years.
- You are taught by an approved Arizona Supreme Court instructor who is also a Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and University instructor.
- Since I am actively working, I can tell you what information is most critical
This online, available 24/7, self –paced course provides:
- A video training session
- Knowledge checks after each lesson
- Take the class in the comfort of your home, on your phone on the go, or practically anywhere with an internet connection.
- Save money on gas and commute time too!
- Best yet, this class is part of our $18 in '18 program - where you can save on your required continuing education.
NOTE: To take advantage of the $18 in '18 program savings, you must purchase the PROGRAMand not the individual class.
This course is available for one (1) credit hour of CE for the Arizona Supreme Court Private Process Server Program and a certificate is available.
How To Attend:
This course is web-based and available via computer, tablet, phone 24/7.
We always have a C.E.A.T. for you!
Christine combines her personality and experience in her consulting, educational, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
She is the owner of, and supervisory investigator for, Strategic Intelligence Services PLLC, a global full-service private investigative and process service agency located in Arizona and Oklahoma.
Christine is a qualified Expert Witness in the area of police procedure and culture.
She provides startup and marketing assistance to legal professionals and small business owners, including coaching, mentoring and training.
Christine also helps business owners , legal professionals and others teaching virtually in her school Continuing Education and Training.
She provides marketing opportunities for private investigators, process servers and local business owners through her online directories PrivateInvestigatorSource.com, ProcessServerSource.com and LoveALocal.com and helps launch businesses through her highly acclaimed The Profit Track program.
Christine combines a love for her work and charitable causes in Help Solve The Case, which donates investigative resources to review, investigate, and solve cold cases. They are continually seeking cases, investigators and citizen help.
Past companies created and owned by Christine include Flat Rate Process Service, a directory of participating nationwide process server agencies, FingerprintingUSA, providing training, industry resources and continuing education to fingerprinting services providers nationwide, and SiteMadeSimple.com, offering internet marketing, website development and e-commerce solutions for businesses.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Christine spent over seven years at Citigroup in her role as Vice President, Marketing, Communication and Production. Before joining Citi, Christine worked as a police officer in South Florida, in the positions of officer, detective and sergeant.
Christine volunteered her time with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Posse instructing, as one of the DUI Task Force Coordinators, as part of the Dignitary Protection Team, and facilitating interstate prisoner transport. Christine was a Board Director for Dress For Success of NE Florida and supported the Humane Society of NE Florida.
Christine holds a Master's Degree in Business Organizational Management, a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice/Psychology and has completed over 160 continuing education classes. Christine consults in both the business and criminal justice areas and she relishes the chance to tell a good story or provide technical expertise. In 2016 Christine was featured as a guest speaker on marketing for the Arizona Association of Licensed Private Investigators (AALPI), in 2014 a featured investigator for Investigation Discovery ID TV, and she also enjoyed her on screen role as a police officer in The Maddening, a motion picture starring Burt Reynolds and Angie Dickenson.