Process Server Document Pak - Certificates of Service
Templates - Examples - Tips - Training
Are you a new process server? Congratulations! You've gotten past one of the hurdles - testing and licensing - and now on to the others that can seriously impact YOUR business and the cases of your clients. "What's that?", you ask? Well, it's the completion of the Affidavits or Certificates of Service ensuring you have documented a job well done.
Don't waste time searching the internet, or worse yet, using the wrong form! Not all cases are the same, requiring different forms AND more importantly different legal language. Don't suffer the embarrassment of having the court kick back your certificate or (shudder) your client telling you the form was wrong and now their case is in jeopardy!
Better yet, purchase the Pak and save HOURS trying to create the required format AND the language. With this Pak, I've done the work for you!
I'm Christine, a licensed and working Arizona Process Server and agency owner since 2008. Prior to that I was a paralegal and yes, I love "legalese"!
Why should you buy this package from me?
- I work in this industry day in and day out and these are the forms that I use.
- I can share the nuances of the law and practical scenarios to help you absorb the information better.
- I am an approved Arizona Supreme Court instructor who is also a Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and University instructor.
- Having these forms will shortcut so much work and allow you to get to the money making activities.
This Pak consists of a 25 page instructional guide, along with seven (7) fillable Word templates and seven (7) examples showing the use of the templates which you can download, use and refer to again and again.
The guide, templates and examples provide assistance with:
- Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure 5.2, 7, 10 - updated
- Arizona Civil Superior Court Certificate of Service Personal Service At Home
- Arizona Civil Superior Court Certificate of Service Substitute Service At Home
- Arizona Family Superior Court Certificate of Service Personal Service At Home
- Arizona Justice Court Forcible and Special Detainers Certificate of Service Nail and Mail
- Arizona Civil Superior Court Certificate of Service Out of State Service
- Arizona Civil Justice Court Certificate of Non-Service Corporation
- Arizona Civil Justice Court Certificate of Service Arizona Corporation Commission
You also get instructions, helpful tips and experienced advice on:
- Using the United States Postal Service for Certified Mail and How To Document
- Proper Use of The Certificate of Non-Service
- Use of Certificates Versus Affidavits
- And more!!!
Last but certainly not LEAST - you can do this as a self-study course and get a one hour Certificate of Completion for Arizona Supreme Court Process Server Continuing Education!!!!
Christine combines her personality and experience in her consulting, educational, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
She is the owner of, and supervisory investigator for, Strategic Intelligence Services PLLC, a global full-service private investigative and process service agency located in Arizona and Oklahoma.
Christine is a qualified Expert Witness in the area of police procedure and culture.
She provides startup and marketing assistance to legal professionals and small business owners, including coaching, mentoring and training.
Christine also helps business owners , legal professionals and others teaching virtually in her school Continuing Education and Training.
She provides marketing opportunities for private investigators, process servers and local business owners through her online directories PrivateInvestigatorSource.com, ProcessServerSource.com and LoveALocal.com and helps launch businesses through her highly acclaimed The Profit Track program.
Christine combines a love for her work and charitable causes in Help Solve The Case, which donates investigative resources to review, investigate, and solve cold cases. They are continually seeking cases, investigators and citizen help.
Past companies created and owned by Christine include Flat Rate Process Service, a directory of participating nationwide process server agencies, FingerprintingUSA, providing training, industry resources and continuing education to fingerprinting services providers nationwide, and SiteMadeSimple.com, offering internet marketing, website development and e-commerce solutions for businesses.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Christine spent over seven years at Citigroup in her role as Vice President, Marketing, Communication and Production. Before joining Citi, Christine worked as a police officer in South Florida, in the positions of officer, detective and sergeant.
Christine volunteered her time with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Posse instructing, as one of the DUI Task Force Coordinators, as part of the Dignitary Protection Team, and facilitating interstate prisoner transport. Christine was a Board Director for Dress For Success of NE Florida and supported the Humane Society of NE Florida.
Christine holds a Master's Degree in Business Organizational Management, a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice/Psychology and has completed over 160 continuing education classes. Christine consults in both the business and criminal justice areas and she relishes the chance to tell a good story or provide technical expertise. In 2016 Christine was featured as a guest speaker on marketing for the Arizona Association of Licensed Private Investigators (AALPI), in 2014 a featured investigator for Investigation Discovery ID TV, and she also enjoyed her on screen role as a police officer in The Maddening, a motion picture starring Burt Reynolds and Angie Dickenson.