Yes, I know!
It's difficult to remember those 10 hours continuing education classes each year, let alone take them! Oh and let's not forget about paying for them :(
That's why I am so excited to continue our program!
Now you can get all of your classes all in one place, for one low price.
Yep, each class is only $19 per class, a savings of at least $20 per class or $200 total!
What Can You Learn?
I'm glad you asked! These courses are in line with the approved subjects and totally related to your business.
- Law Refresher
- Process Server Systems
- Finding and Locating People
- Process Server Best Practices
- Getting Great Clients
- Process Server Safety
- Alternate Service
- Serving Corporations
- and MORE!
January 2018 Class: Alternate Service As Added Value Normally $39, you save $20!
February 2019: Capitalize On The Corporate Serve Normally $39, you save $20!
Instead of just getting it done, you can get some great tips, tricks and techniques instead!
Here's how it works:
1) Each course is one hour in length, self-paced and online, and a certificate of completion is provided.
2) You sign up for the package and have access to your first course. You can take it now or wait and take it later.*
3) A new course will be released each month on a variety of topics helpful to you as a process server.
4) You will get an email reminder once the new course is online.
5) Depending on when you sign up during the year, all courses may be available.
6) You can take the courses on your computer, on your tablet or on your phone.
7) First class arrives February 2019.
8) That's it - sign up and SAVE!
*We recommend taking the classes in the months needed (i.e. you may need some sooner and some later, depending on your certification calendar year).
Why Should You Take These Courses From Me?
- I work in this industry day in and day out and share the nuances of the law and practical scenarios to help you absorb the information better.
- You are taught by an approved Arizona Supreme Court instructor who is also a Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and University instructor.
- Since I am actively working, I am familiar with not only the technical aspect but the business end too!
- I regularly coach, mentor and train process servers, private investigators and other legal professionals.
- I make it fun!
Check out our Arizona Supreme Court Private Process Server Program Pre-Approved Continuing Education Classes In This Bundle:
Coming soon - we are submitting for approval as courses go live.
If you need current CE - check out our 2018 Bundle
#Arizona #SupremeCourt #processserver #ContinuingEducation #ce
Christine combines her personality and experience in her consulting, educational, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
She is the owner of, and supervisory investigator for, Strategic Intelligence Services PLLC, a global full-service private investigative and process service agency located in Arizona and Oklahoma.
Christine is a qualified Expert Witness in the area of police procedure and culture.
She provides startup and marketing assistance to legal professionals and small business owners, including coaching, mentoring and training.
Christine also helps business owners , legal professionals and others teaching virtually in her school Continuing Education and Training.
She provides marketing opportunities for private investigators, process servers and local business owners through her online directories PrivateInvestigatorSource.com, ProcessServerSource.com and LoveALocal.com and helps launch businesses through her highly acclaimed The Profit Track program.
Christine combines a love for her work and charitable causes in Help Solve The Case, which donates investigative resources to review, investigate, and solve cold cases. They are continually seeking cases, investigators and citizen help.
Past companies created and owned by Christine include Flat Rate Process Service, a directory of participating nationwide process server agencies, FingerprintingUSA, providing training, industry resources and continuing education to fingerprinting services providers nationwide, and SiteMadeSimple.com, offering internet marketing, website development and e-commerce solutions for businesses.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Christine spent over seven years at Citigroup in her role as Vice President, Marketing, Communication and Production. Before joining Citi, Christine worked as a police officer in South Florida, in the positions of officer, detective and sergeant.
Christine volunteered her time with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Posse instructing, as one of the DUI Task Force Coordinators, as part of the Dignitary Protection Team, and facilitating interstate prisoner transport. Christine was a Board Director for Dress For Success of NE Florida and supported the Humane Society of NE Florida.
Christine holds a Master's Degree in Business Organizational Management, a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice/Psychology and has completed over 160 continuing education classes. Christine consults in both the business and criminal justice areas and she relishes the chance to tell a good story or provide technical expertise. In 2016 Christine was featured as a guest speaker on marketing for the Arizona Association of Licensed Private Investigators (AALPI), in 2014 a featured investigator for Investigation Discovery ID TV, and she also enjoyed her on screen role as a police officer in The Maddening, a motion picture starring Burt Reynolds and Angie Dickenson.